High voltage amplifiers
Low noise precision high voltage amplifier WMA-280
The WMA-280 is a high voltage, ultra-low noise precision amplifier.
Its specifications have been designed to serve the needs of a wide variety
of high-tech experiments.
The WMA-280 can be used for MEMS actuation, EO-modulators, as high voltage driver for PZT (piezo) positioners, ultrasonics, and many
other applications. Its output noise is only 300 microVolt rms.
- High voltage 20.0x amplification up to +150V and -150V with respect to ground
- DC to 100kHz full-power bandwidth (-3dB) and 300mA output current
- Low output noise: 300 microVolt rms
- High precision: <0.1% amplification error
- Continuous short-circuit protection
- Stable with capacitive and resistive loads
- 1kOhm 0.1% input impedance with protection
- Differential and normal BNC input
- <0.1Ohms output impedance with fast current limit
- 230V/50Hz mains power
- Lead-free, environment-friendly construction
The WMA-280 high voltage amplifier/driver is priced at EUR 1450,- (EU price)
Please ask for our educational and quantity discounts