New: WMA-IB-HS high speed phase inverter - buffer
The WMA-IB-HS can be used to double the output voltage of two high voltage amplifiers by driving them in bridge mode, or as high impedance input buffer while maintaining precision, high speed and low noise. Because of its high bandwidth, the WMA-IB-HS model is ideal for the Falco Systems
WMA-100 or WMA-300 amplifiers. It can also be used with all other Falco Systems HV amplifiers, or even with high voltage amplifiers of another brand.
- One BNC input, one BNC buffered output, and one BNC phase inverted output
- High speed: DC - 20MHz @ -3dB full power bandwidth and -10V to +10V maximum output voltage
- Switchable 50 Ohm /100 kOhm input: buffer low-current signals to drive high-speed 50 Ohm amplifier inputs
- Power supply adapter accomodates both 230V/50Hz and 115V/60Hz mains voltage
- Lead-free, environment-friendly construction
In bridge mode, the phase inverter - buffer can double the maximum output voltage available to drive a load such as a piezo actuator or electro-optical (EO-) modulator. The arrangement is show in the photograph and the schematic above. The phase inverter - buffer drives the two HV amplifiers with the same signal but opposite polarity. The load is connected between the two amplifier outputs, instead of the usual connection of the load between the output of an amplifier and ground.
The WMA-IB-HS phase inverter - buffer is priced at EUR 395.- (EU price)
Please ask for our special WMA-IB-HS with 2x HV amplifier set prices.