New: WMA-200 ultra-low noise high voltage amplifier
The Falco Systems WMA-200 model is a high quality, high voltage, linear laboratory amplifier optimized for experiments requiring world-class, ultra-low output noise. The excellent noise performance, combined with the wide bandwidth and large voltage range make this amplifier the preferred choice for the most demanding precision positioning systems. The amplifier will routinely enable sub-atomic positioning resolution with piezo positioning systems and MEMS devices.
- Ultra-low output noise: ~50uVrms with DC - 100kHz large signal bandwidth; ~20uVrms with DC - 500Hz using the supplied load capacitor box
- High voltage: 20.0x precision amplification up to +175V and -175V output voltage with respect to ground
- Short-circuit protected output with 275mA output current capability
- No overshoot with capacitive loads: bandwidth changes automatically to ensure stability
- 2 inputs: a standard BNC connector, and a differential connector to reject interference (mating connector supplied)
- BNC monitor out connector provides 1:100 replica of the output signal
- Available in a 230V/50Hz and 115V/60Hz version
- Lead-free, environment-friendly construction
WMA-200 introduction offer (5% off): EUR 1795.- EUR 1705.25 (EU price)
Please ask for our educational and quantity discounts
(c) 2006 - 2016 by Falco Systems. All rights reserved. This site uses google analytics cookies.