WMA-300 High speed high voltage amplifier
The WMA-300 is a high voltage, wide bandwidth laboratory amplifier.
Its high output voltage, current and wide bandwidth have been designed to serve the needs of a wide variety
of high-tech experiments.
The WMA-300 can be used for MEMS actuation, EO-modulators, PZT (piezo) positioners, ultrasonics, and many
- High voltage 50x amplification up to +150V and -150V with respect to ground
- DC to 5MHz large signal bandwidth and 300mA output current, ideal for electrostatic MEMS and piezo actuators
- High speed 2000V/us slew rate
- Continuous short-circuit protection
- No overshoot with capacitive loads and perfectly stable
- 50 Ohms input impedance with protection
- 50 Ohms output impedance with fast current limit
- 230V/50Hz mains power
- Lead-free, environment-friendly construction
The WMA-300 high voltage amplifier is priced at EUR 1745.- (EU price)
Please ask for our educational and quantity discounts